Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding Photography


I'm obviously not very good--or consistent--at this blogging thing. I'm trying...

I've had a fun & busy picture-taking week.

I love doing weddings. I'm always surprised to hear photographers say they hate doing weddings (people are picky, high stress, things never go according to plan, etc.). I absolutely love it! Everyone looks their best, it's the happiest day of their lives, etc.

I also love it when I get to take pictures at temple weddings.
I love the temple. I love to take pictures of and at the temple. It is wonderful.

I also love to give newlyweds their prints. I know they will treasure them forever. Have I mentioned I LOVE it?

1 comment:

Brookyln said...

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
book wedding videographer